Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    on radar Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,294,967,292
    Rep Power
    85899393
    when you first turn it on have ethernet plugged in it should update by its self if it dont wont get anything working try and reboot router first this is a new box right im setting up new box right now will help you later but tell me in system setting what you have
    Last edited by Marley; 02-09-2016 at 02:40 AM.

  2. #12
    notmember ljhookem14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    when you first turn it on have ethernet plugged in it should update by its self if it dont wont get anything working try and reboot router first this is a new box right im setting up new box right now will help you later but tell me in system setting what you have
    VixoFuse
    1.0.9
    SerialNo. 2601VF7154
    Quad Core
    8GB
    1Gb


    The issue is it won't connect to my internet even though it says it is. My main brand new PC in the living room does this all the time as well like I said at the very top of the issue.

    When I hit system update a small box pops up and says

    OTA Update
    No update image file
    Then Box to choose NO & YES

    I've chosen both and they do nothing.

    I will go get an Ethernet cable tomorrow.

    I'll do another FACTORY DATA RESET and start over with hardwired Ethernet and see what happens.

    I turned off right next to it my Shield and stick to make sure they weren't connected to router/modem.

    I went over to both and also pushed the WPS and they both light up saying PAIRED on the modem & router.

    It's like my modem is preventing something new to connect even though it says it's connected. I've tried after 3 resets and my connection has went from Excellent to Good to Fair. Like I said though it's not connected.

    1 time my FireStick did something like this and I just did a restart and the Stick was back in business.

  3. #13
    notmember ljhookem14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    0
    There's also this little card stuck in where the tuners go but it's not a tuner. I ordered without one.

    You got to believe me when I say I got some snap and work through problems usually very quick once I start them.

    I gather as much info as possible to start then usually can handle anything just about.

  4. #14
    on radar Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,294,967,292
    Rep Power
    85899393
    real ez first on your tv online plus box go to server setting click on it on top right is mac address write that down numbers will start with 00:1A:79 and three more numbers next you need to go where you got your rocket or nfps or iptv66 to change your mac address for rocket its this one https://papiao.tv/main/search_rocket will ask you for your donation number thats 12 numbers rocket gave you and the numbers they show you to add click on it a box will come up and bottom you should see mac adress 00:00:00:00:00 will see a phras change mac address change that to your mac address that you wrote down click done or save should say successfull change your done with that part
    now on tv-online plus in server setting must be in server setting click ok on the remote a box will come up now will see
    server url add http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ this is for rocket only nfps or iptv66 has there own url
    next
    click use credentials
    box will come up add your donation numbers to both for rocket its 12 donation number same as nfps but iptv66 has 13 donatio numbers
    then click connect if you follow what i said for rocket you now have tv

    if anyone see something wrong on this let me know and this is for rocket donation

    yea this box is ez to setup dont know why you dont see a mac address you may be fully updated but then you would have channel store and all weird
    Last edited by Marley; 02-09-2016 at 03:07 AM.

  5. #15
    notmember ljhookem14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    0
    Looks like Avov might have a problem with these 1.0.9 build releases. Looks like they have a bad bug in them.

  6. #16
    on radar Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,294,967,292
    Rep Power
    85899393
    no fuse ran perfect till we had this server change still get kodi so internet works

  7. #17
    Super Modz crazed 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,912
    Rep Power
    182
    that card where the tuners attaches is not a card, it is just a cover.
    It will work fine without a tuner attached.

    the screen you should see shows 4 tabs, MickyHop, Kodi, ATSC/DVBS2, TVOnline

    Click the TVOnline tab, then over to Server Settings.
    This is where you should see the MAC addy in top right corner.
    In that menu click on Server 1
    Does that take you to a login menu ? It should.

    Does Kodi work ?

    About your internet connection or lack there of, is your router blocking the address ?
    Look on the bottom of your router for login info and log into your router thru your WebBrowser address bar

  8. #18
    notmember ljhookem14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    real ez first on your tv online plus box go to server setting click on it on top right is mac address write that down numbers will start with 00:1A:79 and three more numbers next you need to go where you got your rocket or nfps or iptv66 to change your mac address for rocket its this one https://papiao.tv/main/search_rocket will ask you for your donation number thats 12 numbers rocket gave you and the numbers they show you to add click on it a box will come up and bottom you should see mac adress 00:00:00:00:00 will see a phras change mac address change that to your mac address that you wrote down click done or save should say successfull change your done with that part
    now on tv-online plus in server setting must be in server setting click ok on the remote a box will come up now will see
    server url add http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ this is for rocket only nfps or iptv66 has there own url
    next
    click use credentials
    box will come up add your donation numbers to both for rocket its 12 donation number same as nfps but iptv66 has 13 donatio numbers
    then click connect if you follow what i said for rocket you now have tv

    if anyone see something wrong on this let me know and this is for rocket donation

    yea this box is ez to setup dont know why you dont see a mac address you may be fully updated but then you would have channel store and all weird
    I hope this doesn't come off as rude but you're not following me asft. I can't doing anything because I'm not connected to the Internet even though it think I am connected.


    Nothing will open up. I tried going to server settings. Will try again though.

  9. #19
    on radar Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,294,967,292
    Rep Power
    85899393
    yea thats why i said try and reboot router first the the box with ethernet plugged in i go you all the way a box should come up to load all the channel store and things like that

  10. #20
    notmember ljhookem14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ljhookem14 View Post
    I hope this doesn't come off as rude but you're not following me asft. I can't doing anything because I'm not connected to the Internet even though it think I am connected.


    Nothing will open up. I tried going to server settings. Will try again though.
    I appreciate your help and trying. I'm doing now my 4th factory reset on the Avov

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •