Register
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 328 of 328
  1. #321
    Probation Marmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    If you used the updater just to receive the guide, you don't need to follow that route.

    Set your EPG Scope to Remote.

    Set the path to

    Code:
    http://yahyabell.com
    Ok so all I need to use is the built in Stalker client? Do I need to use the Stalker EPG Updater at all?

    Again, sorry for my ignorance...I'm new to this and trying to learn.

  2. #322
    Moderator at Work ilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Celestial Fields
    Posts
    5,778
    Rep Power
    150
    No, there is no need for it. Configure PVR Stalker client according to the following directions, except use the directions and the URL I gave you above for the EPG.

    http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.org/iptv-how-to-setup.pdf

    Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?10406-Kodi-FAQ

    Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.org/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

  3. #323
    Probation Marmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    No, there is no need for it. Configure PVR Stalker client according to the following directions, except use the directions and the URL I gave you above for the EPG.

    http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial
    Alright, I will try this tonight when I get home. Thanks for your time. I appreciate it.

  4. #324
    Moderator at Work ilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Celestial Fields
    Posts
    5,778
    Rep Power
    150
    By the way, if PVR Stalker client is already working and enabled, you don't have to do anything other than disable the updater and configure the guide according to the directions I gave you. When you are looking to disable the EPG Updater, it is found in services.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.org/iptv-how-to-setup.pdf

    Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?10406-Kodi-FAQ

    Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.org/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

  5. #325
    Moderator at Work ilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Celestial Fields
    Posts
    5,778
    Rep Power
    150
    System > Settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons > Services
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.org/iptv-how-to-setup.pdf

    Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?10406-Kodi-FAQ

    Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.org/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

  6. #326
    Probation Marmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    By the way, if PVR Stalker client is already working and enabled, you don't have to do anything other than disable the updater and configure the guide according to the directions I gave you. When you are looking to disable the EPG Updater, it is found in services.
    Yes PVR Stalker client is already working. I'll just follow your directions and see how it goes. Going to try it right now and let you know how it goes.

    Thanks buddy!

  7. #327
    Probation Marmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    If you used the updater just to receive the guide, you don't need to follow that route.

    Set your EPG Scope to Remote.

    Set the path to

    Code:
    http://yahyabell.com
    Thank you so much Ilan, this worked flawlessly. Guide is fully functional now. You the man!

    Thanks!!

  8. #328
    Fire from Within dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,593
    Rep Power
    189
    I'm closing this thread, as the ninja epg updater no longer works and is probably not accessible. If support returns, the thread will be opened.

    Follow the directions ilan stepped Marmac through.

 

 
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •