Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    When gone be in market ?

maybe in a couple of months.
    Please Read Rules >>>> http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?50-Forum-Rules

honestly, dont waste your money on a Mag, IMHO they suck and are slow as hell , and i have a feeling their new ones wont be much better.. they overcharge for a device that is slow, has jsut enough processor and ram to watch tv, nothing more.. yet they charge 2-3 times the price of a android box that has 4-5 times the power.
    New to nfps/rocket/iptv66.. get the epg updater addon from it will simplify your setup

Well im not a pitchmen for mag but i have to say with with my mag250's with 256 of mb of ram still rock at the time they where cheaper and iptv wasnt big as of today.
    Please Read Rules >>>> http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?50-Forum-Rules

& i paid 79 dollars for mine, delivered... u can get an android box for 20 dollars?? Where???
    mag 254,,,nfhd:cool:

i got my stick for 15 dollars and there are boxes for 20 bucks would i tell you to buy one no

Probation
    there out there to be sure

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Well im not a pitchmen for mag but i have to say with with my mag250's with 256 of mb of ram still rock at the time they where cheaper and iptv wasnt big as of today.
    I agree. I love the mag. The cheap android boxes are cheesy and the quality is turrible. Mag 254 has very good workmanship and quality. I will pay extra for my sanity. FireStick I have to look for apps. My mag I turn it on and go. I pay extra for convenience. Time is money

Vacations .... thats a good one lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Please get along or this thread will be closed and we will give out vacations

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    honestly, dont waste your money on a Mag, IMHO they suck and are slow as hell , and i have a feeling their new ones wont be much better.. they overcharge for a device that is slow, has jsut enough processor and ram to watch tv, nothing more.. yet they charge 2-3 times the price of a android box that has 4-5 times the power.
    WoW........I have made posts which don't even come close to this one and I received warnings for perceived postings relating to bashing and nothing comes close to this one. So, is there a secret to this or does it relate to some members or how exactly does it work ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast