Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Get a T1 here

I never disrespected anyone. Just saying what I feel. Never meant to be disrespectful. But how are we supposed to know what we are watching without a guide. You sent me to the first two stickys. But it sounds like Chinese to me. How do you get a guide to work with stalker with the first stickys?

bigBitch

Amoung the tech stuff from kens, first sticky also has inks leading to a posted online guide.
    You just visit that site and you will see the current guide and channels.. Is just so you are not in the dark with what is on TV

hxxp://www.tvguide.co.uk/ - UK Guide Listings

hxxps://www.mydish.com/guide - DN Guide Listings

replace the x with t
    http://
    Last edited by crazed 2.0; 11-30-2016 at 01:07 AM.
    I know I am mad, I have always been mad.
    I never know why I have to explain that I am mad

pink floyd

Thanks, I hope we get a real guide soon. I don't understand wasn't this site for stalker only and if someone else posted about any other services they would be banned? So how come dreamlink T1 is all over the forum talking about there great service. You know what maybe since it was posted on here I'll check them out and see what they have to offer.

bigBitch

dreamlink T1 is a receiver and they never needed Stalker, they use an onboard server application they call DreamOnLine. Which works with any server, including ours.
    That has nothing to do with the EPG or ninja or anything else.
    I know I am mad, I have always been mad.
    I never know why I have to explain that I am mad

pink floyd

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    Thanks, I hope we get a real guide soon. I don't understand wasn't this site for stalker only and if someone else posted about any other services they would be banned? So how come dreamlink T1 is all over the forum talking about there great service. You know what maybe since it was posted on here I'll check them out and see what they have to offer.
    this site was never for stalker

Probation

can you clarify regarding epg ninja moving exclusively to dreamlink?

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    dreamlink T1 is a receiver and they never needed Stalker, they use an onboard server application they call DreamOnLine. Which works with any server, including ours.
    That has nothing to do with the EPG or ninja or anything else.
    EPG ninja website says that he is now exclusively working for dreamlink. Does this mean that if i box dreamlink T1 and connect to my current iptv iks66 subscription , I would get his guide?or do I have pay for another service to get egp ninja to work ?

I believe !
    I guess it means epg ninja will have the best support from the dreamlink team and it also means more accurate epg for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by testing12 View Post
    EPG ninja website says that he is now exclusively working for dreamlink. Does this mean that if i box dreamlink T1 and connect to my current iptv iks66 subscription , I would get his guide?or do I have pay for another service to get egp ninja to work ?
    epg ninja will no longer work with the supported servers. Sorry. If the supported servers provide an epg compatible with DOL, you may see one.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by testing12 View Post
    sound like bull to me Guides comes from the provider not the box

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234