Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VOD is working great on Rocket, NFPS, AND 66.
    OTHER SERVERS NOT SUPPORTED HERE
    SDMF

Is there a way you can add the previous version of DOL in the Market also?? I am loosing customers after the last DOL Update as VOD is not working anymore.

I believe !
    Vod are working tell them to update their boxs

After updating this problem started

I believe !
    Mine is working perfectly since I update my t1 two days ago there is a new update that just came out in think 2 or3 days ago to fix the vod problem reboot is required

Quote Originally Posted by county View Post
    Mine is working perfectly since I update my t1 two days ago there is a new update that just came out in think 2 or3 days ago to fix the vod problem reboot is required
    County,I have explained to him that the update fixed the VOD issue for the 3 servers we support. He must be using an unsupported server that doesn't work.
    I will ask DL if the older version can be made available but Im not sure its an option.
    We'll see.
    SDMF

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    County,I have explained to him that the update fixed the VOD issue for the 3 servers we support. He must be using an unsupported server that doesn't work.
    I will ask DL if the older version can be made available but Im not sure its an option.
    We'll see.

I understand the point CaptainKangaroo and County... My only concern is, it was working very good before the update and now it is giving me problems. I know The server guy has to update his server to make it work with Dreamlink but i dont have any contact with the server guy so don't know how to contact him. The available option i can see for now is if Dreamlink team can make the previous version of DOL available in the market, i will be Happy and my issue will be resolved. Sorry for all this but i have more than 700 customer on that server using dreamlink t1box and you can imagine the amount of complaints i m getting everyday.

Got the DOL update today and VOD which i was complaining is finally fixed. Many thanks to CaptainKangaroo and Dreamlink T1

Quote Originally Posted by pperhar View Post
    Got the DOL update today and VOD which i was complaining is finally fixed. Many thanks to CaptainKangaroo and Dreamlink T1
    Happy you got it going
    SDMF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12