1. Just got my box.
2. Now look in the side of the box.. and get this codes, called "MAC:"
Write them down, 00:1A:79:3E:72:A6.
2. Now go to website http://IPTVPrivateserver.tv, or from the one you purchased an look in the menu "Link MAC", or ADD Mac.
Input there, your ORDER ID and donation number, and link it.
4. Now connect your box to your TV using HDMI or AV, and electricity.
5. Now turn on your tv and box, and navigate to
SETTINGS > SYSTEM SETTINGS > SERVERS > PORTALS
Click on Portal 1 URL, and then in your Remote, go under the blue button, where it displays a keyboard and click on it.
Depending on the service you purchased, you have to input this:
NFPS - http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv
Rocket - http://11.iptvrocket.tv
IPTV66 - http://66.iptv66.tv
6. Now go to SETTINGS > NETWORK > WIRELESS WIFI > AUTO DHCP
And select your WIFI Network, and input your password, then OK to save.
7. Now go to RESTART PORTAL in settings.
And you'll be prompted an screen where you'll have to input as LOGIN AND PASSWORD Your donation number, mine is "9f1mrup0bvxg".
and WALLA, it should go in and have lots of channels.
IF ERROR IS DISPLAYED, PLEASE VERIFY YOUR PORTAL URL IS CORRECT, YOUR LOGIN IS CORRECT, AND IF NOT WORKING.
go ahead and click on Reset IPTV, where you linked your mac address earlier.