Register

bigBitch

Video Club - latest additions English

About Ray (2015) Comedy, Drama
    - Naomi Watts, Elle Fanning, Susan Sarandon
    - After Ray decides to transition from female to male, Ray's mother, Maggie, must come to terms with the decision while tracking down Ray's biological father to get his legal consent.

Charlie Charlie (2016) Horror
    - Bryan Massey, Tom Zembrod, Todd Jenkins
    -An Eccentric haunted house owner invites a group of hapless teens to play the terrifying game known as Charlie Charlie, overnight in the many attractions his house has to offer. While the game is meant to be a mere spectacle of spooky fun, it soon turns into a true nightmare leaving the teenagers, and the owner, battling for their lives.

Frat Star (2017) Comedy, Drama
    - Nicole Balsam, Courtney Christine, Courtney C. Clark
    - Explores the alluring, superficial, manipulative, and dark world of Ivy League fraternity culture.

Onus (2016) Drama, Mystery, Thriller
    - Robert Render, Anthony Boyle, Kenny Thompson
    - A boy wakes up below a cliff, bloodied, with a gun in his hand, and chained to a man who lies beside him... He stresses hard to remember what happened, and soon the puzzle of the days events come back to him. The story begins.

Operation Avalanche (2016) Thriller
    - Matt Johnson, Owen Williams, Josh Boles
    - In 1967, four undercover CIA agents were sent to NASA posing as a documentary film crew. What they discovered led to one of the biggest conspiracies in American history.

Sick of it All (2017) Comedy, Drama, Mystery
    - Amy Claire, Chris Doubek, Emmet McGuire
    - A black and white noir style comedy which speaks to the child in all of us. The dark comedy is at once a memorable adult fable about one's lost youth, while in essence paying respect to the wisdom contained within the mind of a child. At its core, Sick of it All, is a magical and surprising tale about the strangeness and troubles that face adulthood.
    Last edited by crazed 2.0; 01-13-2017 at 07:05 AM.
    I know I am mad, I have always been mad.
    I never know why I have to explain that I am mad

pink floyd

bigBitch

January 5

Element (2016) Thriller
    - Michael Ironside, Steven Michael Quezada, Paul Stuart
    - Desperate to recall the memory of his dead wife, a financial advisor turns to hypnosis as a means to reshape the past

*removed
    Passengers (2016) Adventure, Drama
    - Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Michael Sheen
    - A spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in its sleep chambers. As a result, two passengers are awakened 90 years early

War on Everyone (2016) Comedy
    - Alexander Skarsgård, Tessa Thompson, Theo James
    - Two corrupt cops set out to blackmail and frame every criminal unfortunate enough to cross their path. Events, however, are complicated by the arrival of someone who appears to be even more dangerous than they are

January 6

Amityville Exorcism (2017) Horror
    - Marie DeLorenzo, Jeff Kirkendall, James Carolus
    - A family must put faith in a mysterious priest when an demonic force, connected to a decades-old murders in their home, possesses their daughter

I am Gangster (2015) Action, Crime, Drama
    - Rick Mancia, Abraham Bobadilla, Gilberto Ortiz
    - A rebellious teenager, a hardcore gang member, and an idealistic cop risk everything to find their place in the crumbling fabric of modern America

Sticky Notes (2016) Drama, Family
    - Ray Liotta, Rose Leslie, Gina Rodriguez
    - A story about love and loss. And maybe one day - love again
    Last edited by crazed 2.0; 01-07-2017 at 09:34 PM.

pink floyd

bigBitch

January 7

Air America (1990) Action, Comedy, War
    - Mel Gibson, Robert Downey Jr., Nancy Travis
    - A young pilot finds himself recruited unwittingly into a covert and corrupt CIA airlift organization operating in Vietnam War Era Laos

Between Us (2016) Comedy, Drama
    - Alison Sudol, Analeigh Tipton, Olivia Thirlby
    - Thirlby and Feldman play a couple confronted by the fear that settling down and getting married means their carefree days as city-dwelling young adults coming to an abrupt and depressing end

Death Race 2050 (2017) Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi
    - Manu Bennett, Malcolm McDowell, Marci Miller
    - The year 2050 the planet has become overpopulated, to help control population the government develops a race. The Death Race

NerdLand (2016) Animation, Comedy
    - Paul Rudd, Patton Oswalt, Hannibal Buress
    - The story of two best friends, aspiring screenwriter ELLIOT and aspiring actor JOHN, whose dreams of super-stardom have fizzled

Pitchfork (2016) Horror
    - Daniel Wilkinson, Brian Raetz, Lindsey Nicole
    - A group of friends return home with a friend to help him share a secret only to learn that sometimes older secrets are even more deadly

pink floyd

bigBitch

January 8

Coin Heist (2017) Crime, Drama
    - Blanche Baker, Peter Benson, Mark Blum
    - United by dire circumstances, four unlikely allies from a Philadelphia prep school - the hacker, the slacker, the athlete, and the perfect student - band together to attempt the impossible: steal from the U.S. Mint

Howard Lovecraft & the Frozen Kingdom (2016) Animation
    - Christopher Plummer, Ron Perlman, Alison Wandzura
    - After visiting his father in Arkham Sanitarium, young Howard Lovecraft accidentally uses the legendary Necronomicon to open a portal to a strange frozen world filled with horrifying creatures and a great adventure

Light Between Oceans (2016) Drama, Romance
    - Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander, Rachel Weisz
    - A lighthouse keeper and his wife living off the coast of Western Australia raise a baby they rescue from a drifting rowing boat

Turnabout (2016) Drama
    - George Katt, Waylon Payne, Peter Greene
    - A troubled man survives a suicide attempt. He calls an old friend to rescue him in the middle of the night. Their journey is just beginning, and by daybreak, a tragedy will surface

The Snare (2017) Horror, Thriller
    - Eaoifa Forward, Dan Paton, Rachel Warren
    - Three friends head to the seafront for a drunken weekend, only to be imprisoned on the top floor of their holiday apartment by a malevolent paranormal force

January 9 & 10

Lost in the Pacific (2016) Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller
    - Brandon Routh, Yuqi Zhang, Russell Wong
    - A story centered around a group of elite passengers on board an inaugural luxury, transoceanic flight that turns into a disaster

Shock (2016) Horror
    - Mohammed Bardi, Meredith Basinger, Keasha Bell
    - When a gruesome killer targets the staff of a Psychiatric facility, its up to ex-cop turned Private investigator David Evans to find the killer and put his own life back into perspective

The Sector (2016) Sci-Fi
    - Eric Roberts, John Wesley Shipp, Lance Henriksen
    - In a dystopian world, a bounty hunter sets out to capture a ruthless band of outlaws who have kidnapped an important father and daughter through a world of multiverses. Unbeknownst to the Outlaws and the Bounty Hunter is that another, more powerful man known only as The Finisher has plans of his own

Valley of the Sasquatch (2015) Horror
    Hunting Grounds - alternate title
    - Bill Oberst Jr., Jason Vail, David Saucedo
    - A father, his son and two old friends arrive at an isolated family cabin for a weekend of hunting. A trip deep into the forest looking for wild game uncovers a tribe of Sasquatch that are determined to protect their land

January 11 & 12

Christine (2016) Biography, Drama
    - Rebecca Hall, Michael C. Hall, Tracy Letts
    - The story of Christine Chubbuck, a 1970s TV reporter struggling with depression and professional frustrations as she tries to advance her career

Goat (2016) Drama
    - Ben Schnetzer, Nick Jonas, Gus Halper
    - Reeling from a terrifying assault, a 19 year-old enrolls into college with his brother and pledges the same fraternity. What happens there, in the name of "brotherhood," tests him and his loyalty to his brother in brutal ways

Golden Globe Awards 2017
    - Jimmy Fallon

Hickey (2017) Comedy
    - Troy Doherty, Flavia Watson, Raychel Diane Weiner
    - Brilliant but insecure, young Ryan has 24 hours to save the store he hates in order to win the heart of the girl he loves

I am Not Ashamed (2016) Biography, Drama
    - Masey McLain, Ben Davies, Cameron McKendry
    - Based on the inspiring and powerful true story and journal entries of Rachel Joy Scott - the first student killed in the Columbine high school shooting in 1999

Lost and Found (2016) Drama, Romance
    - Mohan Agashe, Siddharth Chandekar, Mangesh Desai
    - Four people look for ways to combat loneliness

Maigrets Dead Man (2016) Crime, Drama, Mystery
    - Ian Puleston-Davies, Dorottya Hair, Mark Hadfield
    - Maigret plunges into the murky Parisian underworld

Mostly Sunny (2016) Drama, true events
    - Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber, Sundeep Vohra
    - Mostly Sunny is a documentary that tells the remarkable story of Sunny Leone, the Canadian-born, American-bred adult film star who is pursuing her dreams of Bollywood stardom

Queen of Katwe (2016) Biography, Drama, Sport
    - Madina Nalwanga, David Oyelowo, Lupita Nyong'o
    - A Ugandan girl sees her world rapidly change after being introduced to the game of chess

Sold (2016) Biography, Drama
    - Gillian Anderson, David Arquette, Priyanka Bose
    - A girl risks everything for freedom after being trafficked from her mountain village in Nepal to a brothel in India

Sr. Pig (2016) Drama
    - Maya Rudolph, Danny Glover, Joel Murray
    - A beautiful road movie, and a chance to talk about love for Mexico through the eyes of an American

Surfs Up 2 Animation, Comedy, Family
    - Diedrich Bader, Saraya-Jade Bevis, Mark Calaway
    - An animated comedy that features WWE Superstars, providing their own voices while matching up against talking animals

The Harrow (2016) Criminal, Drama
    - Annabel Bloom, Geneva Carr, Patch Darragh
    - Miller lives alone in an abandoned Alabama slaughterhouse. His memory and sanity are shattered and his only company is the spirit of his lover, who was murdered a decade ago. Ruth arrives, desperate to discover the truth about her mother's death. She stays with Miller for three nights. Together they piece together the fragments of his memory, but they are horrified at what they uncover

The Hollow Point (2016) Crime, Thriller
    - Lynn Collins, Ian McShane, Patrick Wilson
    - A new sheriff of a small town along the U.S. & Mexico border investigates a drug cartel deal that went horribly wrong

The Last King (2016) Action, Adventure, Drama
    Birkebeinerne (original title)
    - Michael Aasen, Anders Dahlberg, Jonathan Oskar Dahlgren
    - In the year 1206 Norway is raged by civil war. The King's illegitimate infant son, Håkon Håkonsson, which half the kingdom wants killed off, is guarded in secrecy by two men. A story which changed the course of the country's history

100 Stories (2016) Drama

A Street Cat named Bob (2016) Comedy

Alabama Dirt (2016) Action

Alone in Berlin (2017) Drama

Arrival (2016) Aliens, Drama, Sci-Fi

Bad Kids of Crestview Academy (2017) Action, Comedy

Beowulf (1999) Action, Adventure

Boo! A Madea Halloween (2016) Comedy, Horror

Claire in Motion (2016) Drama

Clinical (2017) Thriller

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)

Fences (2016) Drama

Go North (2017) Adventure, Drama

Hacksaw Ridge (2016) Drama, History, War

Hidden Figures (2016) Drama

I, Daniel Blake (2016) Drama

Magicians: Life in the Impossible (2016) Drama

Moonlight (2016) Drama

Mythica: The Godslayer (2016) Adventure, Fantasy

Patriots Day (2016) Drama, Thriller
    - based on true events # Boston bombing

Teenage Cocktail (2016) Drama, Thriller

Wild for the Night (2017) Thriller

The Book of Love (2017)

The Crash (2017)

The Girl with all the Gifts (2016) Drama

The Summoning (2017) Drama, Thriller
    Last edited by crazed 2.0; Today at 02:45 AM.

pink floyd