Register
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

Quote Originally Posted by jayfamis9 View Post
    Bug seems like it got worst on my box :/ Now when I scroll through the EPG too fast it just kicks me out of the app. On top of that I'm also getting glitches when I scroll too fast on the other EPG where it lists by channel names. Catch up is still not working on multiple providers. On top of that I'm a bit annoyed with there being a record button now that doesn't do anything. Thinking about reverting back to the previous build if I can find it somewhere. For those of you who want to test out the new update I had to factory reset the box to receive the update. Otherwise it just wouldn't download.
    that's odd.. I literally held the button down to scroll through epg for a good 30 seconds on mine without issue.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield, Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000

Someone send me a Formuler Z7+ pre-production for testing plz

TV Addicted
    What is the latest update version, unable to connect to buzztv server, getting connection fail message?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legsdiamo View Post
    What is the latest update version, unable to connect to buzztv server, getting connection fail message?
    I think it's 1.6 (86)

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    that's odd.. I literally held the button down to scroll through epg for a good 30 seconds on mine without issue.
    I was unable to get it to kick me out today either Yesterday was a different story
    The issue had been reported

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    I was unable to get it to kick me out today either Yesterday was a different story
    The issue had been reported
    Same, haven't been kicked out either but that first day of the update was ridiculous.

Anybody having issues with the EPG? I find it's loading much much slower than before.

No issues with EPG, would have liked the channel names to be colored in the grid EPG

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfamis9 View Post
    Same, haven't been kicked out either but that first day of the update was ridiculous.

Anybody having issues with the EPG? I find it's loading much much slower than before.
    try clearing buzz tv cache

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    try clearing buzz tv cache

Tried, loaded a bit faster but still slow in general.

Noticed another bug though. After adding everything to the favourites and selecting a show to watch, clicking on the epg button will show you everything in the group (Canada, USA, UK) instead of all the channels in the favourite section. A bit annoying because it wasn't like that before.

Also, I messaged the buzz team about catchup not working on the new update for most providers and they said it's because a lot of services use a modified version of stalker and the catchup only works on unmodified versions of stalker. They said they are currently looking into it but do not have an ETA for the update. Hopefully it comes before the end of this year but a part of me won't be surprised if it doesn't. Kind of wished I picked up a t1 plus instead just for catchup to work.

Noticed another bug though. After adding everything to the favourites and selecting a show to watch, clicking on the epg button will show you everything in the group (Canada, USA, UK) instead of all the channels in the favourite section. A bit annoying because it wasn't like that before.
    Yeah I mentioned this in a thread elsewhere yesterday, from my favorite list if I select a channel that is in English section, when I go back to epg it puts me straight into the English section instead of the favorites section.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344