Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's way to expensive for a new Iptv box and its totally brand new on the market .
    Why expend $150 on a totally new product?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipguy View Post
    That's way to expensive for a new Iptv box and its totally brand new on the market .
    Why expend $150 on a totally new product?
    Thats Canadian funds

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Thats Canadian funds
    139.99 is the price

Code:
    https://www.allaccessandroid.com/product-page/global-media-box-4k

Thanks guys for clarifying the price.

TV Addicted
    So I guess my question would be for that price what is the benefit? I mean for 20-30 more you can get yourself a nice gently used Nvidia Shield(2015) 16GB model with still better specs..in guessing there banking on their mytv app? Anyone used it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    So I guess my question would be for that price what is the benefit? I mean for 20-30 more you can get yourself a nice gently used Nvidia Shield(2015) 16GB model with still better specs..in guessing there banking on their mytv app? Anyone used it yet?
    For one thing , this is not the Nevida Shield forum section. Please do not bring comparisons into this forum like that. We all know the Nivida is ausome bro

yes, MYTV app works very well.
    No need for Kodi or other methods for IPTV services, just use the MYTV app which is onboard for the smooth functionality of an IPTV service.
    Openbox A5 uses this app in Europe and Asia too, many is where it is seen most.
    Have it installed on an Openbox used here.
    If this Global box uses that same app for IPTV services, then I gotta say that I would be pleased.
    The MYTV app on this Openbox works well and does have a few good bells and whistles with most all in the right place.
    There are a few other boxes that have this same app onboard.
    Formuler Z box also has that MYTV app onboard.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    For one thing , this is not the Nevida Shield forum section. Please do not bring comparisons into this forum like that. We all know the Nivida is ausome bro

yes, MYTV app works very well.
    No need for Kodi or other methods for IPTV services, just use the MYTV app which is onboard for the smooth functionality of an IPTV service.
    Openbox A5 uses this app in Europe and Asia too, many is where it is seen most.
    Have it installed on an Openbox used here.
    If this Global box uses that same app for IPTV services, then I gotta say that I would be pleased.
    The MYTV app on this Openbox works well and does have a few good bells and whistles with most all in the right place.
    There are a few other boxes that have this same app onboard.
    Formuler Z box also has that MYTV app onboard.
    Ahh so it is the same app as the Formuler mytv app then..it's a very nice interface and very similar to DOL.

Getting harder and harder to choose between what's out there and what's coming out was merely what I was getting at.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12