Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by t1nt1n View Post
    I just got my box but when I turn on take me to 2 option one looks like the settings and the other the web browser if I select settings takes me to 5 options ethernet,firmware,display setting,time zone and file manager can you please tell me how to get to the apps thank you
    when the screen shows those two options, click the 8 button on the remote... 7 times.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    when the screen shows those two options, click the 8 button on the remote... 7 times.
    I got one of these last week and had the same thing with getting the settings and browser menu. Forgot you guys said to 8888888. It is odd that even though I changed the clock to 12 hour it shows 24 hour in LED readout on box front, don't like that. I suppose I'll have to mess around with it for a while to see if I like it. The main reason I did get it was for the Kodi 17.3 and android version. Can't find any info about it on the net anywhere. As posted earlier, the remote is LOS and a bit awkward. Air mouse with keyboard on back works fine with it though. Just wish there was someplace to get some info on it; like what chip is in it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234