Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same here,try to buy credits to my panel and the page do not change to process the pay.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Not trying to hijack the thread but same issue as user RalphR has, trying to renew two routes for my mom and no luck.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Quote Originally Posted by RalphR View Post
    On the 1st page to renew. I enter all my info and go to second page nothing happens, 1st page comes up all info empty again.
    I have had the same problem here....getting the first page up is no problem but when you go to check out is where the fun begins......mine would not accept my postal code (Canadian) and would not accept "O's" but would accept "0"........sometimes it would allow my postal code to be split (3X3) as it should be here and the next time it would have to be all six in a row........very strange for sure.......cheers.....frogger

Junoir Member
    i also have a problem with the sub renewal page i have been trying for 4 days, so it is probably not down temporarily. i tried 3 different debit visa cards, 2 computers (1 wireless 1 hard wired) google and firefox, not adding mac as only need iks, keeps kicking me back to initial page saying information provided is incorrect....not sure what else to do to give them my money...any suggestions appreciated.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    It looks like they fixed it. Thank you, I was able to renew my mom's two donations without an issue using PayEasy gateway. So go and renew your subs people!
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Junoir Member
    finally they made the new customer pay button work , the renew button still rejects the filled out form as information incorrect. i paid with epay for the year as a new route, i dont want to waste another week for at least 12 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12