Register
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    I'm using the app on my Nexus 5 phone and since I updated app I cannot enter ID/password, I tried what evil dark said and I even tried to go to advanced settings and use alternative authentication dialog. Nothing works I cannot enter ID/password.

Probation
    To fix the password problem remove check mark from fix index page in PROFILE-> ADVANCED SETTINGS

Tried your suggestion kencho, it doesn't work. Plus when I exit app then restart app the check mark is on.

Got it working
    Just enter your ID press down then enter password press down then press OK. The numbers won't show up but they are there.

Probation
    Hello I did everything instructed. the problem i am having is when i get the USERNAME and PASSWORD I am unable to type anything in the STB Emulator??

I would love to see if someone could give me a hand I am really frustrated with this emulator that I have for nfps my issue is from the very start I've tried every portal I have read on this forum for nfps and it keeps on telling me that there's an error host cannot be found if someone could please give me a hand and maybe give me the correct portal that goes inputted into the emulator? This help will be greatly appreciated thanks BTW it's the latest version of the nfps emulator I have linked the MAC address reset the IP and everything's ready to go just can't seem to input the correct portal URL

Junoir Member
    Hi i have a MXQ Pro 4k android box that i am trying to install an iptv sub on, the sub is fine i have tested it with other apps, i have installed the subscription into stb emulator and absolutely nothing happens when i go back to the profile that has been set up just a completely blank screen.Any ideas whats going on with it, i am certain all the settings i have put in are correct as i have tried it a few times but no joy.

Junoir Member
    When entering portal url is this the url i have received from my iptv provider.

Make you have no MAC address registered to your donation

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728