Register
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 432
  1. #11
    Member Mikezmilano1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Yippee
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    5
    Works great!

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikezmilano1 View Post
    Works great!
    What repository can i download this from? I have looked searched but have no luck finding this in any repository. Help...

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumalo22 View Post
    What repository can i download this from? I have looked searched but have no luck finding this in any repository. Help...
    It's not in a repo, this links are in the first post

    {removed live links... go to the first post - dara}


    download the version from those links that are for whatever OS you are running.
    Last edited by dara; 09-01-2015 at 06:01 PM.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by x1llmaticx View Post
    My stalker client buffers alot on fire stick any recommended setting or fix?
    Can you provide a step by step guide on how you got this on your fire stick. Please

  5. #15
    Probation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    yes very much
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumalo22 View Post
    Can you provide a step by step guide on how you got this on your fire stick. Please
    Assuming you want something with a GUI the easiest way is to use adbfire.
    Enter your firesticks IP into adbfire and click connect.
    Then on adbfire in the adhoc directory box enter /sdcard/download/
    Click push and select the zip file, when the transfer is complete move grab your firestick remote
    Open Kodi and go to settings --> add-ons--> Install from zip file
    Select "Root filesystem" then "sdcard" followed by "download"
    You should see the zip in this folder, select it and it's complete.

    (For whatever reason Kodi had issues when I pushed directly to the addons directory whereas this seems pretty fool-proof)

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
    Assuming you want something with a GUI the easiest way is to use adbfire.
    Enter your firesticks IP into adbfire and click connect.
    Then on adbfire in the adhoc directory box enter /sdcard/download/
    Click push and select the zip file, when the transfer is complete move grab your firestick remote
    Open Kodi and go to settings --> add-ons--> Install from zip file
    Select "Root filesystem" then "sdcard" followed by "download"
    You should see the zip in this folder, select it and it's complete.

    (For whatever reason Kodi had issues when I pushed directly to the addons directory whereas this seems pretty fool-proof)
    can some1 be helpful to explain how to transfer file from usb stick to iptvbox. no idea. thanks. I dont know how to open it from kodi or how to transfer to iptv box. thank you in advance.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    6
    if my mac addy starts with 00:1A:79 do I still just add the last six?? or do I have to change the 79 to 78 in reseller panel ?

    keep getting authentication failed changed 79 to 78 same thing
    Last edited by timezone12; 09-03-2015 at 10:43 PM.

  8. #18
    Probation
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    wondering if an update can be done for isengard 15.2?

  9. #19
    Probation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    There is no need to build the linux versions for each distribution. Simply provide the source and we can build it ourselves.

    EDIT: Here are the linux versions I built for my Debian Jessie HTPC: http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?8...essie-Isengard
    Last edited by thewp; 09-17-2015 at 02:26 AM.

  10. #20
    Probation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello dvbken. I just downloaded the PVR Stalker Client NFPS for android ARM. I have Kodi 15.1 in an android tablet. I followed the exact procedure you wrote but I cant get it working. It give a message that says: PVR clients: Stalker Client NFPS. Check the log for more information about this message. Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll
    Any help you can provide me. Thanks in advance

 

 
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •